Mô tả công việc
MN Cuisine looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary arts. The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who always has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends.
The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners expert in continental and fast food, interviewing and training staff, kitchen inventory management and partnering with the Sous Chef to come up with delectable new dishes to add to our growing menu. If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today.
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff Monitor food and labor costs Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication and organization skillsAble to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and controlStrong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards