Mô tả công việc
To improve existing product The R&D Manager at driving strong, profitable same store sales results through assisting in the development of new products and ingredients as well as ensuring the quality of existing items. A successful candidate will have experience successfully implementing the product development process from innovation to commercialization and have a strong understanding of technical documents with the ability to communicate and solve ingredient quality issues.
- Applies understanding and knowledge of consumer, market and industry trends in developing compelling core and promotional menu offerings that drive guest satisfaction, guest traffic and brand awareness while meeting Nekter’s financial requirements.
- Manage and problem solve and manage all aspects of new and existing menu development. This will include but not limited to: recipes, nutrition requirements, yields, in-store procedures and smallwares.
- Analyze and study competition, direct and non-direct, to ensure that we are staying current with industry trends at the same time introducing initiatives that put us above and first with our customers and competition.
- Create a pipeline of new items developed, approved and tested ready to be implemented as needed.
- Supported technically the local teams for new product development, adaptation and transfer of international innovations.
- Involved in costing of new and existing products.
- In depth market understanding and competitor intelligence in the region.
- Trained the local teams on best practices in sensory analysis .
- To initiate and active involvement in new product development (NPD) using advice and information from the quality, sales, marketing & operations departments as inputs.
- To conduct the study on shelf life of newly developing product to offer quality product to our customer.
- Ensuring raw Materials, Pre-Mixes, in process Material, Packaging Material and finished Goods needed for new products are in place for the work to be carried out.
- To ensure all records are maintained with proper back up and presented to the management.
- Ensuring new products conforms the standards and advice QC in setting HACCP for new products.
- Performed lead role in setting and establishing a proper R&D department and perform other duties as per the further expansion of the department.
- Check audit reports to ensure daily opening & closing balance of all raw and packaging material to avoid difference in the monthly audit.